Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lost Without Them

Author:  Trista Ann Michaels
Publisher:  Loose Id
Publisher URL:
ISBN/BIN:  978-1-61118-949-0
Genre:  {M/F/M}, Shape-shifters, Series
Rating:  4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer:  Amazon Nymph

Sam and Cody see Keegan get attacked by wolves, then takes her home with them after she is checked out at the hospital.  Keegan casts a spell and left the plane she actually lived in but has now lost her memory

The latest installment of the Deadly Crimson series, Lost Without Them, brings two ranchers into the middle of a war between Keegan’s mother and some shifters that were banished.  I would have liked to have had a little more information about Keegan and how some incidents related to how the book progressed, especially the end.  That being said, I enjoyed reading this.

The reaction of Sam and Cody was priceless after they learned about Keegan’s world.  I’m glad it didn’t seem to make any difference in their feelings for Keegan, though they worried about her feelings for them.  I have to say that the chemistry between the three was intense.

The shifters in this book were a little different than other authors and I enjoyed the different look.  I did feel the explanation regarding the werewolves and Keegan’s father was a little lacking as I would have liked more information than was given.  I actually felt like I was left hanging without information.

I loved the way the book ended, especially the confrontation between Keegan and her mother.  I was laughing as I read it, as Keegan put her in her place respectfully.

The books in this series can be read alone, though a reader might get more enjoyment reading them in order.

No comments: