Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Moving Mountains

Author: TN Tarrant
Publisher: Dreamspinner Press
ISBN/BIN: 9781627988469
Genre: {M/M}, Contemporary
Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymph Reviewer: Critter Nymph

Nathan has always known he was gay but when his best friend needs him to marry her, he has no problem saying yes.  They have everything planned out, or so they thought.  When his wife falls into a coma after giving birth, Nathan realizes just how unprepared they really were.  Eight years later, Nathan’s life changes again and we has no idea what to expect now.

Moving Mountains is the latest book by author TN Tarrant.  Just let me say that I am a huge fan of this author and have yet to find a book of hers I did not like.  That being said, this probably my favorite book to date.  Nathan’s story really grabbed me and I could not wait to see how things would work out.  It really broke my heart when he lost his little boy and I was not surprised when it was revealed that the judge and Nathan’s in-laws knew each other.   I was glad that things regarding Christopher worked out, although it is not easy and there are some surprising moments.

With Nathan still married, I wondered how the author would bring Raven into Nathan and his son’s life without upsetting readers.  I think the author handled this delicate situation wonderfully.  The attraction between the two men is strong and their passion intense.  Readers will find themselves rooting for these two to find their happily ever after.

There are a couple of OMG! moments in this story, one I am sure will really surprise the readers.  Fans of this author are sure to love Moving Mountains, and for those who have not yet tried any books by this author, this one is a good place to start.

No comments: