Friday, February 19, 2016

Silver Bells

Title:  Silver Bells
Author:  Dahlia Rose
Publisher:  Changeling Press
ISBN/BIN:  07547-02434
Genre:  {M/F} Contemporary, Christmas
Rating:  4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer:  Amethyst Nymph

Danny Grinch is a grumpy toy maker who hates Christmas.  Only one person, his assistant, has a chance at changing his mind about the holiday.  Danny wants Tia, but he’s scared to make a move.  Waiting too long might lead her into the arms of another man.

Two years ago Tia Davis came to town for a new start.  She loves everything about the small town atmosphere and Christmas.  Since she arrived, Tia’s been giving Danny hints that she’s interested in dating him, but the man seems to be clueless.  

When Danny and Tia finally get together, they are happier than they imagined possible.   Tia is still curious about Danny’s strong feelings against Christmas because he refuses to share that part of him.  Tia’s old life catches up with her and threatens to ruin her present life that she loves.  

Silver Bells is the fifth installment of the Reindeer Games series and a holiday romance that left me longing for Christmas again.  I loved Danny and Tia together because they seemed so different.  Danny had valid reasons for disliking Christmas.  Honestly, I wasn’t expecting something so deep and meaningful and that was a wonderful surprise.  Danny needed healing that I think only Tia could provide.  Tia’s past life was a shock that caught me off guard and had me frightened for her future.  I knew Danny was a strong man, but he turned out to be more heroic than I guessed.  When his woman was threatened, Danny impressed me.  Every woman needs a man like Danny and I know readers will appreciate him as much as i do.  This story has an appeal that is too strong to resist, so give in and enjoy.

No comments: