Title: My
Mistletoe Master
Author: Cameron Allie
Publisher: eXtasy
Books
Publisher URL: www.extasybooks.com
ISBN/BIN: 978-1-4874-0837-4
Genre: {M/F} BDSM, Holiday, Series
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer:
Amazon Nymph
Amelia has stayed away from home after humiliating herself
at a party with her brother’s best friend, Nick. Because of his loyalty to her brother, Nick has
always regretted not telling Amelia how he felt. Things will change this year at Christmas.
My
Mistletoe Master is the first book in the Unexpected Changes series by Cameron
Allie. I wasn’t quite sure what to
expect as this is the first book by this author I have read and not all authors
can write about BDSM well. I was
pleasantly surprised, especially as Nick wasn’t an established Dom and the
story indicated that he was doing research so he could meet Amelia’s
expectations.
I had to laugh at both Amelia’s and Nick’s reactions when
she thought she was alone and started watching a kinky video and Nick caught
her. That was the catalyst for the rest
of the story. I found it interesting
that Amelia is the one that didn’t want people to know they were together after
that. There were also some very funny
moments when her brother was trying to figure out what was going on as well as
almost catching them.
Several of Amelia’s relatives are funny and I had to laugh
at Amelia’s grandmother. With trying to
conceal their relationship, Amelia’s ex showing up at a party, and other
friends trying to make a play for Nick, there were plenty of times that would
make you cry, laugh, or want to slap someone in this book.
The author did a good job of showing how both people try to
find their way when both were inexperienced, but one party already knew about
their submissive side. I’m glad the
author made sure to mention safe words and that Nick made sure Amelia used
them.
I want to see where the author takes this series. I sort of
want to see what happens with Amelia’s brother.

1 comment:
Congratulations Cameron on such a fantastic achievement and you are an author that we will all be watching for a very long time xxx
Post a Comment