Title: A Familiar Sin
Author: Jessica Coulter Smith
Publisher: Changeling Press
Publisher
URL: www.changelingpress.com
ISBN/BIN: 06539-02103
Genre: {M/F}, Shape-shifters, Suspense, Series
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary
Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
Even
confined to a wheelchair, Bellamy wants freedom and eventually a mate. After she is rescued from a kidnapping, she
knows one the wolves who rescued her is her mate. Seaton is attracted to her, but thinks
Bellamy is a raven shifter, not a house cat in her other form.
A Familiar Sin is the first
book in the Ro mance in Moonspell series and is a fun
book to read. One of the reasons I
wanted to read this book is because the heroine is in a wheelchair. This is one of those rare stories that
features a person with a permanent challenge and I thought the author did a
good job showing her personality and strength.
The
chemistry between Seaton and Bellamy is strong, but I wanted to slap him once
he saw Bellamy in her cat form. Of
course, he did not know that was her then, but I thought he waited too long to
go after her. I also thought Bellamy was
a little too quick to forgive him, though I can understand her reasons why.
I
had to laugh at Bellamy’s family and some of her friends. The relationship between the alphas of both
groups was interesting. There is some
suspense with a twist in the end.
I
am looking forward to the next story in the series and wonder if it will be
about one of the family members or another wolf.

No comments:
Post a Comment