Monday, May 19, 2008

My Deepest Love: Zack


Author: Marie Rochelle
Publisher: Phaze
Publisher URL: http://www.phaze.com/
ISBN: 978-1-59426-870-0
Genre: Erotic/Contemporary/Romance
Nymph Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Scandalous Minx

Traci Wells has her eye on a sexy blue-eyed gym member. While she has never interracially dated, she is more than willing to get to know the handsome man with the unbelievable body.

Zack Drace has a fascination for red-heads but the mocha skin beauty has him thinking hair color may not be important. Zack’s not sure if Traci dates white men, or if she is even unattached. There is something about her confidence and magnetism that has him willing to give it that old college try.

Zack and Traci have a bumpy ride in My Deepest Love: Zack. Between opinionated siblings, scheming friends, and a business deal that keeps getting in their way, it’s hard to believe that the couple had time to find moments of happiness. Zack is fine as sin and dedicated to his business. He has left thoughts of love on the back burner while establishing his company and is ready to come home to more than empty walls and dinner for one to greet him. Traci gave up her dreams once for a man and won’t allow herself to be suckered in twice. She is gorgeous inside and out with a quick wit and a breathtaking allure. Their chemistry was instantaneous. I have to admit I was shocked and pleased by Zack’s willingness to make this relationship different. Marie Rochelle has written a wonderful story capturing all the love, dreams, and drama floating around the couple. Ms. Rochelle throws in a bit of passion and touches of humor to keep the book flowing and entertaining. I have no doubt that readers will find My Deepest Love: Zack as fantastic as I have.

3 comments:

Writerdiva said...

Thank you so much for the outstanding review. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed My Deepest Love:Zack.

ScandalousMinx said...

You are more than welcomed! I've heard the second book is on is coming out next month so I'm doing the happy dance!!!

Writerdiva said...

A Taste of Love:Richard will be released on June 23rd.

Marie Rochelle