
Title: Last Call Europe: Chocolate Shock
Author: Selena Illyria
Publisher: Changeling Press
Publisher URL: http://www.changelingpress.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60521-297-5
Genre: {M/F} Paranormal, Urban Fantasy
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amethyst Nymph
Alastrina is one Love Fairy who is sick and tired of her boss working all the fairies, as if they were mules. Having had enough, Alastrina takes the evening off, hoping for some fun of her own. For what she had in mind, any man would do until Alastrina spots a man she can’t take her eyes off.
His control is pushed to the limit the moment Garrison Fredricks spies Alastrina walking into the bar. Even his leopard side is dying to come out and play with the sassy fairy. One night was all they were suppose to have, but Garrison is planning for much longer. Unfortunately, there might be some unspoken truths that could mess up Garrison’s plan.
Last Call Europe: Chocolate Shock is an unusual, sexually charged love story that I found to be very hot. The link between Garrison and Alastrina was completely unexpected and I can honestly say that the plot was far from predictable. Their boss really enraged me with some of his actions but after I got a glimpse of the big picture, I began to like him. Readers who love a good paranormal love story will not be disappointed.
Author: Selena Illyria
Publisher: Changeling Press
Publisher URL: http://www.changelingpress.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60521-297-5
Genre: {M/F} Paranormal, Urban Fantasy
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amethyst Nymph
Alastrina is one Love Fairy who is sick and tired of her boss working all the fairies, as if they were mules. Having had enough, Alastrina takes the evening off, hoping for some fun of her own. For what she had in mind, any man would do until Alastrina spots a man she can’t take her eyes off.
His control is pushed to the limit the moment Garrison Fredricks spies Alastrina walking into the bar. Even his leopard side is dying to come out and play with the sassy fairy. One night was all they were suppose to have, but Garrison is planning for much longer. Unfortunately, there might be some unspoken truths that could mess up Garrison’s plan.
Last Call Europe: Chocolate Shock is an unusual, sexually charged love story that I found to be very hot. The link between Garrison and Alastrina was completely unexpected and I can honestly say that the plot was far from predictable. Their boss really enraged me with some of his actions but after I got a glimpse of the big picture, I began to like him. Readers who love a good paranormal love story will not be disappointed.
No comments:
Post a Comment