Monday, July 12, 2010

Bonded


Title: Bonded
Author: A. J. Llewellyn
Publisher: eXtasy Books
Publisher URL: http://www.extasybooks.com
ISBN: 978-1-55487-582-5
Genre: {M/M}, Suspense
Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Critter Nymph

Mingo thinks everything between him and his love is going great but then Francois lets a little bomb drop and soon it’s time for a change. If that isn’t enough, Mingo’s mom wants to introduce him to his new ‘daddy’, who just may be keeping a few secrets of his own.

The one constant in an A.J. Llewellyn story is that the main characters are never going to have a normal everyday-type romance. This holds true for Mingo and Francois from the Mingo series. You would think our heroes would get a little down time after surviving a hurricane, but no, the author throws these two right back into the deep end. With the arrival of Francois’ ex, his teenage son and Mingo’s mother’s new boyfriend, Mingo and Francois battle one adventure after another. While the passion between the two men is as hot as ever, it is really the story of the men’s growing love for each other and their families that kept me glued to the book. I loved the new addition to the men’s family, and when it came to Mingo and his mother, I couldn’t decide who I felt sorrier for. Bonded had me laughing almost from the first page and I can’t wait to see what the author has in store for Mingo and Francois next.

2 comments:

AJ Llewellyn said...

Hi Critter Nymph,
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. I love your reviews because I can tell you actually read the books you critique and you 'get' them.
Thanks again!

lyne said...

Thank you for the great stories. I always end up loving your characters and can't wait for the phantom lover spin off.