Author: Cynthia Sax
Publisher: Changeling Press
Publisher URL: http://www.changelingpress.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60521-659-1
Genre: {M/F} Paranormal, Humor & Satire
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amethyst Nymph
After two centuries, Viktor found the woman he wants to spend eternity with. Charlotte made him feel things Viktor thought he could no longer feel. Could he be selfish and have her?
Things don’t go as planned for Charlotte or Viktor but in the end, all is as it should be. Charlotte comes to grips with her new life, while Viktor helps her adapt. Viktor enjoys the brightness Charlotte brings to his life and I welcomed their union. When an ancient vampire experiences love, it’s a powerful thing. Seeing the humanity in Viktor made him one hot vampire in my eyes. I loved how he broke the rules to please Charlotte .
Fangs in Frosting is a heartwarming fun read that was a great start to the Fangs In series. Whatever happens next, I look forward to it.

No comments:
Post a Comment