Title: Hazard’s Dare
Author: Frances Stockton
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
Publisher
URL: www.jasminejade.com
ISBN/BIN: 9781419944796
Genre: {M/F}, Light Bondage, Contemporary
Rating:
4 Nymphs
Literary
Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
Avery
has decided she wants to break out of her ‘goody two shoes’ image while she is
on vacation in Dare. She is shocked when
she walks in the Truth or Dare Club and sees Hazard singing on stage. Hazard is blindsided since he thought Avery
was engaged, and then sees her walk in to the club wearing a red dress.
Hazard’s Dare is related to
the Ink and Kink series that includes
the Alexandria Griffins football team.
While Hazard’s Dare is not
part of the series, several characters show up or are mentioned from the series
to give readers a glimpse of how some of the characters interact with each
other.
I
had to laugh at a lot of the references about how Avery’s brother, his husband,
and some of their close friends might react when they discover she has a
relationship with Hazard. The way the
author shows the changing emotions Avery and Hazard have toward each other,
love and relationships, is so realistic, I thought I was listening to some
friends telling me their story. The
chemistry between the two is hot, and neither was afraid to switch roles when
they were at Jaxon’s house.
Even
though I guessed that one of the characters was going to play a part in the
suspense of the story, I was surprised when he actually did and for the reasons
he did. I was also surprised about how
and who resolved the issue.
Ms.
Stockton has written a great story, and I think readers will enjoy it very
much. I am looking forward to reading
more from her series, and also more about some of the other players for the
Griffins in the future.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment