Title:
Trailing Air
Author:
T. A. Chase
Publisher:
Amber Allure
Publishers
URL: http://www.amberquill.com
ISBN/BIN:
978-1-61124-766-4
Genre:
{M/M}, Paranormal, Series
Rating:
4.5 Nymphs
Literary
Nymph Reviewer: Critter Nymph
Elwin
is a dragon shifter trying to rescue his sister, who happened to find her way
into Grime’s hands. This character is an
interesting one and the thing I loved the most is that he is not the typical
dragon shifter. In fact, I had to go
back and read the author’s description of him just to make sure I got it right. This little change was as refreshing as it is
surprising since it was not what I was expecting. While one of the oldest creatures around,
Elwin still has a bit of innocence about him, due to the isolation dragons
practice. This, in my opinion, made him
the perfect choice for Ro ver.
Having
experienced rejection before, Ro ver
is cautious of giving his heart away a second time, especially to someone who
could be the enemy. The fact that Ro ver feels something for Elwin is easy to see even
though he is leery of the dragon. While
I liked the chemistry between them, and they do heat up the pages, I thought
the shift to lovers happened too fast and would have liked to have seen a
little more interaction between them first.
Their
relationship is not without issues, the biggest being Grime and the book of
spells. More about the book is revealed
and it is more dangerous than anyone thought.
There is also a little bit of family interference, which is
understandable since Elwin is an unknown factor to the pack.
Several
past characters show up to help the men in their quest to destroy Grime and the
book. It was fun seeing them again,
especially Bandit and Allen . The author also did a wonderful job wrapping
up this story and did so in a way that leaves you wondering if there will be
more stories added to the series or not.

No comments:
Post a Comment