Thursday, March 13, 2008

Starlight Ecstasy


Book Title: Starlight Ecstasy
Author: Astrid Cooper
Publisher: eXtasy Books
Publisher URL: http://www.extasybooks.net/
ISBN: None
Genre: Science Fiction, Shape shifters
Nymph Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Chocolate Minx

As a Christmas gift to Samantha Sinclair, her friends hired a male escort for a night of intimate pleasure. Sam did not know that her escort John is really Jonathan Lucas, his pen name used in the chat room with Sam. John wanted to meet Sam in person and accepted the invitation from her friends. John and Samantha decided one night of pleasure is not enough, and so the saga begins.

Starlight Ecstasy is the introduction to the Starlight Series. Astrid Cooper entices the reader with a peek into the world of cat shifters and the erotic pleasures to be found in the first book Starlight Rapture. I found the introduction characters to be delightfully sensuous and I can’t wait to read the next episode.

2 comments:

Astrid Cooper said...

Thankyou very much for your rating and review of the first of my Starlight books. I am thrilled with your response to "Ecstasy". I was nervous about the reception of my series -- an agony of torment, now "ecstatic" -- and there's not a cat-shifter in sight!
Thanks again
Best wishes
Astrid Cooper.
www.astridcooper.com

chocolate minx said...

I look forward to reading more of the Starlight series, luv sexy shifters.