
Title: Bound by Leather
Author: Mychael Black and Shayne Carmichael
Publisher: Phaze Books
Publisher URL: http://www.phaze.com/
ISBN: 9781606591475
Genre: BDSM Contemporary M/M Shapeshifter Erotic
Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Virgin Nymph
From the beginning, I knew this was a special story that would grab me hook, line and sinker. Nathaniel knew he was a wolf born to be a submissive. Master Raphael is the Dom who will tame both the wolf and the man. Master Raphael saw into the heart of this man and knew he wasn’t the business-as-usual type but a man who wanted to submit and please his master.
I was touched by the Master Raphael’s kindness of heart and respect for Nathaniel. Both wanted a relationship knowing that if trust and monogamy were first and foremost, everything else would fall into place. I saw the attraction between them in Nathaniel’s introduction into the club. This short story on these two men now bound to each other had me begging for more!
Author: Mychael Black and Shayne Carmichael
Publisher: Phaze Books
Publisher URL: http://www.phaze.com/
ISBN: 9781606591475
Genre: BDSM Contemporary M/M Shapeshifter Erotic
Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Virgin Nymph
From the beginning, I knew this was a special story that would grab me hook, line and sinker. Nathaniel knew he was a wolf born to be a submissive. Master Raphael is the Dom who will tame both the wolf and the man. Master Raphael saw into the heart of this man and knew he wasn’t the business-as-usual type but a man who wanted to submit and please his master.
I was touched by the Master Raphael’s kindness of heart and respect for Nathaniel. Both wanted a relationship knowing that if trust and monogamy were first and foremost, everything else would fall into place. I saw the attraction between them in Nathaniel’s introduction into the club. This short story on these two men now bound to each other had me begging for more!
1 comment:
Thanks! We're thrilled you enjoyed the story. And we ARE planning a sequel. ;)
Post a Comment