Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dark Citadel


Title: Dark Citadel
Author: Cherise Sinclair
Publisher: Loose Id
Publisher URL: http://www.loose-id.com/
ISBN: 9781596329201
Genre: BDSM, Het
Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph

Kari goes to a beginner’s bondage class at Club Shadowlands with the man she is dating. She decides to leave when he starts showing a more sinister side. Master Z talks to her awhile and asks if Master Dan can take her through the first class.

Master Dan is a widower, who hasn’t quite come to terms with the anger he has about his wife’s death. Kari touches something inside him, but the closer he gets, the more he tries to push her away.

Dark Citadel is a fantastic second book in the Master of the Shadowlands series. Master Dan slowly takes Kari to places she has never dreamed of going. Kari has to overcome a lot of baggage from her childhood. The sex scenes between the two are so sizzling, I felt I needed a fire extinguisher to get through them so keep lots of ice handy. Ms. Sinclair has a way of letting you step right into the book and lets you feel all the emotions her characters experience.

2 comments:

Cherise Sinclair said...

Amazon Nymph (have I mentioned how much I like your title/name?)

Thanks for the wonderful crit! Waiting to hear if readers like the second book in a series is nerve-wracking. And you liked it!

Thanks again,
Cherise

CelticAmazon said...

You're welcome. I really enjoyed reading it.
AN