Monday, September 21, 2009

My Favorite Husband


Title: My Favorite Husband
Author: A.J. Llewellyn
Publisher: eXtasy Books
Publisher URL: http://www.extasybooks.net/
ISBN: 978-1-55487-364-7
Genre: {M/M} Ménage, Paranormal
Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Critter Nymph

Div and Tem have been to hell and back. They return not only to find their home trashed but also to find that Div's beloved car has been stolen. On top of everything else, something strange is going on at home. With the help of their sexy new head of security, the men set a plan in motion that will end with a surprise or two.

I am an avid reader. If you told me three years ago that I would be reading M/M stories or stories with characters that are, now or were at one time, in the adult film industry, I would have called you crazy. I also would have missed some absolutely wonderful stories and characters. One of those books is My Favorite Husband by author A.J. Llewellyn.

This, the fifth book in the author's A Vampire in Waikiki series, not only brings back the sexy Div and Tem, but also the rest of their crazy family. From the very first page you are drawn into a story that picks up not long after the last one ends. As the two men try to return to some kind of normal life, they once again have to deal with unknown enemies. Even with the ongoing turmoil in their lives, the love these two have for each other is strong. The author has such a way with words that it is very easy for the reader to see the deep love Div and Tem have not only for each other but also for those they care about. As always, the sex between these two is intense and page burning.

The author not only does an excellent job with the characters, but also in his detailed background descriptions. Set in Waikiki, the history, culture, and people - both past and present - that the author brings into the story help bring it to life for the reader. I often think that should I ever make it to the islands, I am using this series for my travel guide. This book is an excellent addition to the series and I hope we see more soon.

1 comment:

AJ Llewellyn said...

Dear Critter,

Thanks for the awesome review. You made my day!

A.J.