Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Unfair Advantage

Title: Unfair Advantage
Author: Qwillia Rain
Publisher: Loose Id
Publisher URL:
ISBN: 978-1-59632-806-8
Genre: {M/F/M}, BDSM
Rating: Golden Blush Award
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph

Bryce has to get married or lose control of his family’s business. He has waited eight years to have Mattie. Mattie is still a virgin, but has always been interested in her boss. Bryce decides he is going to marry Mattie.

Anyone with an interest in BDSM will want to read the first book in Qwillia Rain’s series Diablo Blanco Club Unfair Advantage. It is a textbook for those just starting out in this lifestyle. I was very short tempered with anyone that interrupted me as I was reading. It will definitely keep a reader’s interest and raise their heartbeat a lot, so be prepared for some very hot sex and play.

Bryce has lots of patience and slowly introduces Mattie to his expectations from her. The chemistry between the two is explosive, but there are some issues that both of them have to overcome. The author resolved these, but at times I wanted to hit Bryce because he was so dense. The resolution that Mattie came up with could be taken right out of our own lives.

The secondary characters contribute greatly to the story, as things are worked out between Bryce and Mattie. One interaction between Bryce, Mattie, and Richard bring things to a head between the two main characters, as it creates a crisis in their relationship.

I have to say that I was very impressed by the author’s grasp of the subject matter. I will definitely be reading more from this author as I think this is one of the best stories that I have read about BDSM. Qwillia Rain will probably be added to my favorite author’s list.

No comments: