Author:
Stephani Hecht
Publisher:
eXtasy Books
Publisher’s
URL: http://www.extasybooks.com
ISBN/BIN:
9781771111751
Genre:
{M/M}, Paranormal, Series
Rating:
4.5 Nymphs
Literary
Nymph Reviewer: Critter Nymph
Colby
and Tobias have a lot in common. If
their older brothers have their way, however, the two young shifters are never
going to get the chance to see what might come of the attraction that simmers
between them.
Colby and the Little Wolf is the latest addition to The Lost Shifters series. This story tells the tale of Colby and
Tobias, two young shifters who made brief appearances in the past. I really enjoyed this newest addition. Colby and Tobias are a wonderful switch from
what we normally see in shifter stories.
Both men are the ‘runts’ of their litters and, as such, have older
brothers that are going overboard in protecting them. To Russell’s and Thomas’ credit, they have legitimate
reasons to feel the way they do. I liked
that the author paired these two together rather than finding alphas to put
them with. I thought Colby and Tobias
made a wonderful pair and liked the way the author allowed them to come into
their own. Although I could understand
where Russell and Thomas were coming from, I did have a bit of an issue with
their attitudes, knowing how strongly shifters feel about finding their
mates.
Colby and the Little Wolf is a fun, fast-paced read. The author throws in a lot of intense passion,
as well as action. The coalition, of
course, continues to battle not only the Ravens, but also humans as more and
more find out about the shifter society that exists around them. The snarky dialogue that was present in the
first story continues to flow from each new story and this one is no
different. More than once, Tobias had me
laughing out loud.
While
it is not really necessary to read the stories in this series in order, I would
highly recommend it so that you get the full flavor of the characters.

No comments:
Post a Comment