Title: Seductive Tracks
Author: Elizabeth Lapthorne
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
Publisher
URL: www.jasminejade.com
ISBN/BIN: 9781419942846
Genre:
{M/F}, Paranormal, Series
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary
Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
Kelly
steals things for the thrill of it, taking care to only steal from those that
can afford it. The Enforcers and police
have not been able to track her, but that is about to change. Matt is intrigued because Kelly can mask
herself among others, making it almost impossible for him to track unless he
uses other means.
The
fifth book in the Urban Seductions
series continues to follow the dangerous street drug, Jolt, though Seductive Tracks brings a new twist to
the case. One thing the task force wants
is someone with some extremely special skills to help, and the “Shadow” fits
the bill nicely.
The
chemistry between Kelly and Matt is instant and intense. I did have to laugh at some of the tiptoeing
they attempted to do about different subjects, especially when they were around
others. Very rarely does this happen in
real life, though it does happen. I did
like that they both respected each other’s talents, taking advantage of using
them without the arguments that sometimes happen between two strong characters.
Two
of the main secondary characters were just as entertaining. The subject the
investigation was about is very true to life.
I love Will, the captain of the task force, as I know a few people just
like him.
Each
story needs to be read in order as each build on the previous story and what is
going on. I’m not quite sure how the
author is going to resolve the situation, but it is fun reading each step and
trying, unsuccessfully, to guess how it ends.

No comments:
Post a Comment