Title: The Wicked
Author: Thea Harrison
Publisher: Samhain Publishing
Publisher
URL: www.samhainpublishing.com
ISBN/BIN: 978-1-61921-966-3
Genre:
{M/F}, Paranormal, Series
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary
Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
Sebastian
and Olivia are part of a team hired to pack up a magical library that has
several rare books that need special handling.
Sebastian is trying to find a way to keep from going blind, as well.
The
latest installment in the Elder Races
series, The Wicked, brings some
closure to the ongoing saga between Carling and Julian. The crossing to the Other land, as well as an
island, was a different approach than what has been seen in the other stories.
Sebastian
is an owl Wyr, slowly losing his sight due to a curse he was given on a
previous security job. Olivia is excited
to be one of those packing up the library.
When Sebastian and Olivia meet, it is almost an instant attraction that
only grows as they spend time together.
I
really liked most of the secondary characters.
Of course, one has to be the bad guy and I was wondering exactly what
his part would be especially since he made no bones about showing his animosity
about Sebastian and later Olivia. I had
to laugh at Sebastian’s team though when they realized Sebastian and Olivia were
an item.
Even
though I really enjoy reading this series, I would like to see more about the
various races and their interactions with each other along with the
stories. Each of these stories can be
read alone, though a few have connecting threads.

No comments:
Post a Comment