Title:
Saddles
and Memories
Author:
Bailey Bradford
Publisher:
Totally Bound
Publishers
URL: https://www.totallybound.com
ISBN/BIN:
9781781848111
Genre:
{M/M}, Western, BDSM, Series
Rating:
4 Nymphs
Literary
Nymph Reviewer: Critter Nymph
Salt
isn’t sure if he wanted a relationship but he did want Drake. Only the little man was already taken, leaving
Salt licking his wounds. When he meets Andy,
he is drawn to the man like no one else before. The attraction is mutual, but neither man has
any idea what to do about it.
Saddles and Memories is the third story in Ms.
Bradford’s, Mossy Glenn Ranch, series. This is Salt’s story, whom readers will
remember from the previous stories. I
have to admit that I was not a fan of Salt in the last story. I thought he was a bit of a prick with Drake and
came close to stepping over the line at times.
In this story, we really get to know the character, however, and it made
me change my opinion about him. I easily
grew to like him and wanted things to work out with Andy.
Andy
is the other main character in this story and he instantly pulled me in. I liked the way he showed Salt he is
interested in him. These two waste no
time coming together and with their intense chemistry, they really heat up the
pages. The men wonder about the
direction of their relationship which I found lent a realistic feeling to the
story, given the men’s histories and current circumstances.
There
are a variety of secondary characters in Saddles
and Memories and of course, previous characters show up to give their advice
when they see Andy and Salt struggling.
Some of the new characters are not so nice and I really disliked Andy’s
brother.

No comments:
Post a Comment