Author: Elaine Coffman
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
ISBN/BIN: 9781419949227
Genre: {M/F} Historical
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amethyst Nymph
Juliette Pemberton has accepted
her arranged marriage to the infamous Black Scot. She didn’t think the bad rumors could be true
about the man. After meeting a black-haired
devil who unlocked feelings Juliette never knew existed, she becomes torn
between duty and desire.
Stephen Gordon’s life hasn’t been
an easy one, and it’s left him distrustful of women. When he arrives to claim Juliette, Stephen
tries very hard not to fall victim to her charms. She drives him crazy, in more ways than
one. Because he’s been withholding
information about The Black Scot, Stephen hurts Juliette.
The simple budding relationship
between Stephen and Juliette was made unnecessarily complicated by
Stephen. I understood his reasons for
keeping his mouth closed, but after a point he should have come clean. The only reason I didn’t lose respect for him
was because he did at least try to reveal all to Juliette before he slept with
her. I have to give him credit for
that. I love a man of honor.
The
Black Scot has
some unexpected humor centered around Juliette’s constant talking. I laughed out loud many times. If you enjoy verbal sparring as foreplay as
much as I do, this story is a must read.

No comments:
Post a Comment