Title:
Summer
Son
Author:
Anna Martin
Publisher:
Dreamspinner Press
Publishers
URL: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com
ISBN/BIN:
9781627987295
Genre:
{M/M}, Contemporary
Rating:
4.5 Nymphs
Literary
Nymph Reviewer: Critter Nymph
Ellis
had it all, a great job, a loving husband, and a new baby. Then one day his dream life falls apart and
Ellis wonders if he’ll ever be happy again.
Zane is a struggling artist with a secret. The last thing he should be interested in is
starting something with Ellis, but Zane just can’t stay away from the handsome
man or his sweet baby.
Summer Son is a well written story by author
Anna Martin. While she is a new author
for me, this will not be the last of her stories I read. From the beginning, I was pulled into Ellis’
story. It’s easy to understand his need
to show everyone he is capable of taking care of baby Harrison
on his own, so readers won’t be surprised that his personal life has fallen by
the wayside. I like that his
introduction to Zane goes smoothly and the instant attraction between them
really heats up the pages. Rather than
pussy footing around regarding any kind of a relationship, the two men become
exclusive immediately.
While
things between Ellis and Zane are running smoothly, they face a lot of
interference from outside forces.
Although I was shocked by the actions of Ellis’ ex, I should not have
been. The man really is a giant prick
and his actions at one point are over the top.
As for Zane, his past is just as intrusive. I wondered how this part of the story would
play out, and loved Zane’s response to the police when they ask for an
alibi.

No comments:
Post a Comment