Title: Hunting
April
Author: Danica
St. Como
Publisher: Loose Id LLC
Publisher
URL: www.loose-id.com
ISBN/BIN: 978-1-62300-751-5
Genre: {M/F}, Contemporary, Series
Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary
Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
April
is on the run and ends up slamming into Glennon. Glennon realizes she is hurt and takes her to
safety and tries to help. After a
misunderstanding, April leaves and runs into Daniel. What happens when they take her to Sanctuary
for safety?
Hunting April is the second
book in the Men of Sanctuary series. This book was republished, with a few
additional pages added, by Loose
Id. I liked the way the majority of characters
interacted with each other and I loved the way Angelo’s uncle took matters into
hand once April approached him.
April
is attracted to both Glennon and Daniel, but ends up being really attracted to
Daniel. The two have some heavy
chemistry together, though they have trouble communicating with each other, which
ends with some hurt feelings until they clear the air.
Several
of the secondary characters were in the first book, but April’s former fiancé,
as well as other characters, are persistent keeping April and Daniel on their
toes. Lots of suspense and twists keep
this book flowing along with a surprise at the end.
I
really enjoyed reading this series, and readers can read this book alone, but
readers should read this series in order to get the most of it. I will be reading it again and look forward
to the next story.

No comments:
Post a Comment