Title: The Last Dance
Author: Kierney Scott
Publisher: Loose Id
LLC
Publisher URL: www.loose-id.com
ISBN/BIN: 978-1-68252-219-6
Genre: {M/F}, Suspense, Contemporary
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer:
Amazon Nymph
Georgina ends up working as a spy because she started using
cocaine to lose weight when she was vying for the prima ballerina spot in the
ballet company she was working for. Her
latest target is not someone she wants anything to do with. Roman knows Georgina is a plant, but can’t
resist her.
The
Last Dance is a story of a woman trying to survive her past and the
mistakes she made. Once she gets
involved with Roman, her life changes as she is caught between her handler and
Roman, two very dangerous men.
At first this story starts slow, but picks up as it goes
along. The chemistry between Roman and
Georgina is hot, but things are complicated by the fact Roman knows she is
supposed to target him. There are some
facts that Georgina is not aware of about her handler that make what happens
toward the end surprising, as I certainly did not expect some of things that
happened.
I do have to say, I didn’t like Roman at that point at
all. The reasons are all explained at
the end, and Roman and Georgina do get their happily ever after, but I’m not
sure I would have been as forgiving about what he did.
The other characters in the book are a mixed bag. Some I liked, but even then, what they did
and who they worked for sent a lot of mixed signals when it can to helping
Georgina.

No comments:
Post a Comment