Saturday, February 21, 2009

Forever, I Do


Title: Forever, I Do
Author: Koko Brown and Taige Crenshaw
Publisher: Loose Id
Publisher URL: http://www.loose-id.com/
ISBN: 978-1-59632-870-9
Genre: Interracial Romance
Nymph Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Chocolate Minx

Rosalind Fletcher is a wedding cake designer, Ashley Benedict is a wedding planner and the two have been attracted to each other for years. Rosalind believes the rumors of Ashley being a playboy are true, so she goes into combat mode every time he comes to the shop with clients. One day, when his clients cancelled their appointment, Ashley not only got his chance to see the Wedding Couples Only Loving Room, but to taste a slice of the cake infused with Rosalind’s secret love spell. Alone with Rosalind and out of sight of customers, Ashley gives Rosalind a kiss she cannot resist. Convinced it is the love spell, Rosalind must find a way to break it.

Forever, I Do is a wonderful example of if it’s not broke, don’t fix it. Ashley has been lusting after Rosalind for years and when he saw his chance, he took it. Rosalind wanted Ashley, but she is afraid he only wants a fling instead of love and marriage. She is so focused on a cure that she almost missed the sincerity of Ashley’s feelings for her. I enjoyed this enchanting romance immensely.

No comments: