Title: Taken
Author: Anya Bast
Publisher: Samhain Publishing
Publisher URL: http://samhainpublishing.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60504-378-4
Genre: Romantic/Sci-Fi/Futuristic
Nymph Rating: 3.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Scandalous Minx
Driven and determined, attorney Anne Elizabeth Michaels’ constant companion is her work and she doesn’t make time for fun and relaxation in her life. Since the death of her mother, her career has been her only focus but that’s about to change. Anne goes from powerhouse attorney to woman on the run when she notices someone or something focused on capturing her. While she was escaping, two men come to her rescue. However, Caleb and Van aren’t just two good Samaritans; they are her mates. The question is will Anne be content on another planet with Caleb and Van, or will she want to return to Earth?
Caleb and Van are fantastic loving, protective and dominant mates. Anne, at times, rode the infinite loop of “I want to stay, I want to go”. I started feeling sorry for the men at one point, wishing that DNA didn’t indeed play a factor in the decision-making. However, after she finally decided to go for it, they played nicely together and formed a happy threesome. Although some parts of the story are predictable, I found Taken to be enjoyable to read, especially with two handsome, attentive aliens creating images of how perfect men would treat the woman they love.
Author: Anya Bast
Publisher: Samhain Publishing
Publisher URL: http://samhainpublishing.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60504-378-4
Genre: Romantic/Sci-Fi/Futuristic
Nymph Rating: 3.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Scandalous Minx
Driven and determined, attorney Anne Elizabeth Michaels’ constant companion is her work and she doesn’t make time for fun and relaxation in her life. Since the death of her mother, her career has been her only focus but that’s about to change. Anne goes from powerhouse attorney to woman on the run when she notices someone or something focused on capturing her. While she was escaping, two men come to her rescue. However, Caleb and Van aren’t just two good Samaritans; they are her mates. The question is will Anne be content on another planet with Caleb and Van, or will she want to return to Earth?
Caleb and Van are fantastic loving, protective and dominant mates. Anne, at times, rode the infinite loop of “I want to stay, I want to go”. I started feeling sorry for the men at one point, wishing that DNA didn’t indeed play a factor in the decision-making. However, after she finally decided to go for it, they played nicely together and formed a happy threesome. Although some parts of the story are predictable, I found Taken to be enjoyable to read, especially with two handsome, attentive aliens creating images of how perfect men would treat the woman they love.
No comments:
Post a Comment