
Title: Never Say Never
Author: Jenna Byrnes
Publisher: Total-E-Bound
Publisher URL: http://www.total-e-bound.com/
ISBN: 978-1-907280-54-2
Genre: {M/M/M} Contemporary, BDSM
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Scandalous Minx
When Mitch Silver left Adam Reeves to pursue his rodeo career, Adam never thought he would return. Finally he’s found someone who cares for him, Nicolas Fontana. With Nicolas, Adam has also embraced his interest in D/s. Now Mitch has returned and he wants his old lover back. The trouble is Adam’s not the naive man he left behind and Nicolas refuses to give him up. Will Mitch find a way to regain his lover, or will he have to move on without Adam by his side?
Never Say Never is the second book in the Rose and Thorn Society series. Jenna Byrnes writes a compelling story about second chances, while mixing D/s into this entertaining story. I have to admit, there was one point where I questioned Nicolas’ motives but after looking at the events from his view, I could see why he reacted as he did. Nicolas shows compassion that few would during this story and made him my favorite character of the threesome. Adam’s ability to adapt to the BDSM world proved that Nicolas made the right decision in making him his partner. The sexual scenes were erotic and well written, and the characters are well meshed. I found Never Say Never to be an enjoyable read and would recommend it to those who enough D/s.
Author: Jenna Byrnes
Publisher: Total-E-Bound
Publisher URL: http://www.total-e-bound.com/
ISBN: 978-1-907280-54-2
Genre: {M/M/M} Contemporary, BDSM
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Scandalous Minx
When Mitch Silver left Adam Reeves to pursue his rodeo career, Adam never thought he would return. Finally he’s found someone who cares for him, Nicolas Fontana. With Nicolas, Adam has also embraced his interest in D/s. Now Mitch has returned and he wants his old lover back. The trouble is Adam’s not the naive man he left behind and Nicolas refuses to give him up. Will Mitch find a way to regain his lover, or will he have to move on without Adam by his side?
Never Say Never is the second book in the Rose and Thorn Society series. Jenna Byrnes writes a compelling story about second chances, while mixing D/s into this entertaining story. I have to admit, there was one point where I questioned Nicolas’ motives but after looking at the events from his view, I could see why he reacted as he did. Nicolas shows compassion that few would during this story and made him my favorite character of the threesome. Adam’s ability to adapt to the BDSM world proved that Nicolas made the right decision in making him his partner. The sexual scenes were erotic and well written, and the characters are well meshed. I found Never Say Never to be an enjoyable read and would recommend it to those who enough D/s.
No comments:
Post a Comment