
Title: Charly’s Chocolate Factory
Author: Celia Kyle and Lizzie Lyn Lee
Publisher: Changeling Press
Publisher URL: http://changelingpress.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60521-371-2
Genre: {M/F} Interracial, BBW
Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amethyst Nymph
Selling sensually delicious chocolate treats at her shop, Charly’s Chocolate Factory, has definitely made Charlene’s business quite the cash cow. As much as she loves her work, Charlene has to admit that it’s been a long time since she encountered a man she actually wanted to lick chocolate off.
Linc has avoided his job as long as possible, but there is no way around it. Wagner and Sons wants Charly’s Chocolate Factory booted from the building and they chose Linc to do their dirty work. He expected it to be less than pleasant, but Linc didn’t expect to be attracted to the owner.
One night of knee buckling sex could turn into more if the couple actually finds a spare moment to talk. Charlene and Linc are so drawn to each other that I practically saw steam rising from the pages. There’s something wonderfully wicked about strangers who can’t keep their hands off each other that catapulted this story to another level for me. Charlene isn’t the wallflower I initially assumed and that made me like her more. She has an adventurous side that I think every woman should have. I felt Charly’s reaction to being evicted was realistic. Linc was placed between a rock and a hard place but I was glad he never gave up trying to make things right for Charly. The authors did a fantastic job of not labeling Linc as a bad guy, even though there was one second I had my doubts about him. Thank goodness I was wrong. The ending of this impulsively erotic story feels like a beginning and left me hoping for more about this couple in the future.
Author: Celia Kyle and Lizzie Lyn Lee
Publisher: Changeling Press
Publisher URL: http://changelingpress.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60521-371-2
Genre: {M/F} Interracial, BBW
Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amethyst Nymph
Selling sensually delicious chocolate treats at her shop, Charly’s Chocolate Factory, has definitely made Charlene’s business quite the cash cow. As much as she loves her work, Charlene has to admit that it’s been a long time since she encountered a man she actually wanted to lick chocolate off.
Linc has avoided his job as long as possible, but there is no way around it. Wagner and Sons wants Charly’s Chocolate Factory booted from the building and they chose Linc to do their dirty work. He expected it to be less than pleasant, but Linc didn’t expect to be attracted to the owner.
One night of knee buckling sex could turn into more if the couple actually finds a spare moment to talk. Charlene and Linc are so drawn to each other that I practically saw steam rising from the pages. There’s something wonderfully wicked about strangers who can’t keep their hands off each other that catapulted this story to another level for me. Charlene isn’t the wallflower I initially assumed and that made me like her more. She has an adventurous side that I think every woman should have. I felt Charly’s reaction to being evicted was realistic. Linc was placed between a rock and a hard place but I was glad he never gave up trying to make things right for Charly. The authors did a fantastic job of not labeling Linc as a bad guy, even though there was one second I had my doubts about him. Thank goodness I was wrong. The ending of this impulsively erotic story feels like a beginning and left me hoping for more about this couple in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment