Title: Longfellow’s
Lovers
Author: Sierra and VJ Summers
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
Publisher
URL: www.jasminejade.com
ISBN/BIN: 9781419941375
Genre: {M/F/M}, Paranormal, Series
Rating:
4.5 Nymphs
Literary
Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
While
Ariana is sunbathing, she finds an unconscious man, or so she thinks. Turns out Mermen actually exist. Ky and Jaxon know she is theirs, but can’t
believe their luck because she is a Longfellow and they have always avoided
them.
Longfellow’s
Lovers
is part of the Longfellow
series. The family is known throughout
the paranormal community and Ariana happens to be a Historian. The Mer race has kept their existence secret,
even from the Longfellows, and knows this does not bode well for them.
I
did have to laugh at some of the arguments they had after the men told Ariana
she was expected to live in the ocean with them. I really liked the soft side of Poseidon when
he realized she actually loved his sons, so he made up a compromise. The chemistry
between the three is hot and I was surprised by one scene, as I had never heard
of that happening. The relationship did
happen a little fast as Ky thought Ariana had actually harmed Jaxon when he
first saw her.

No comments:
Post a Comment