Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Meredith’s Pride


Author:  Missy Martine
Publisher:  Siren Bookstrand
ISBN/BIN:  978-1-62241-821-3
Genre:  {M/M/M}, Paranormal, Series
Rating:  5 nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer:  Amazon Nymph

Meredith wants a home and love.  He can’t work as a teacher because he happens to be gay.  Delsin and Etu send for him, thinking he is a woman, but realize at once Meredith is their mate.

The third story in the Galactic Nuptials series, Meredith’s Pride, is about lion shifters whose pride was wiped out, except for some cubs and a few warriors.  I loved the surprises the author had throughout the book, and that a lot of stereotypes were shattered.

I did want to slap Delsin and Etu at times, because I felt they hid their true agenda from Meredith.  I was so glad that Athaw got her come-uppance at the end, though I’m not so sure I would have been as nice about it.  I was also glad that, even though the other leader didn’t fight fair, things worked out well for Delsin’s pride.  There was also a small surprise for all regarding several members.

I don’t read a lot of male/male stories, but this is one hot story.  Once you get away from the agenda that Delsin had, you get some very strong chemistry and hot scenes between the three men.  It was very easy to see they all had strong feelings for each other, even as Delsin and Etu were trying to avoid them.

Several references are made about Space Bride, but it is more for background purposes.  I recommend readers read the whole series in order, but it is not absolutely necessary.  Meredith’s Pride can be read alone.  I am looking forward to more in this series.

No comments: