Title: Unearthed
Treasure
Author: Elizabeth Lapthorne
Publisher: Total E Bound
Publisher
URL: www.total-e-bound.com
ISBN/BIN: 978-1-78184-300-0
Genre: {M/F},
Action, Mystery, Series
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary
Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
David
and Chelsea think their cover might be blown, but follow through with their assignment
to find the ringleader of the smuggling operation. After working together for so long, they
finally admit they love each other.
The
sixth book in The Agency series, Unearthed Treasure, picks up during the
attack on the National Gallery of London from the previous book. Several things happen that could be very
hazardous to both David and Chelsea.
Some of the risks involved in undercover operations are explored in
detail, and some of the personality characteristics needed are showcased.
I
liked the chemistry and communication the two had together. I did have to laugh at some of the give and
take they had regarding watching each other’s back, even though both wanted to
protect the other. I also liked the
sentiment that David stated about his feelings for Chelsea that is the title of this book.
The
secondary characters were realistic. I
was surprised at who the ringleader was and how it was revealed. The author did a good job explaining why
things happened as well. I really liked
the scene where David and Chelsea
escape after things get screwed up because of some of the crew.
I’m
glad the subplot from Intimate Knowledge
was followed through with resolution in Unearthed
Treasure. David gave a very good
explanation about why he let Jennifer live and neatly sidestepped the trap laid
for him because of it. While not all the
stories in this series need to be read in order, these two need to be read in
order to understand some of the references that are a big part of this story.

No comments:
Post a Comment