Title: Huntress Takes All
Author: Ali Atwood
Publisher: eXtasy Books
Publisher
URL: www.extasybooks.com
ISBN/BIN: 978-1-77111-565-0
Genre: {M/F}, Paranormal, Series
Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary
Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
Brig
is surprised to be met by the Prince himself after she lands on Ben Nevis. Duncan is surprised by Brig’s appearance and
his immediate attraction to her. He also tries to protect her, even though Brig
has been hired to protect Duncan against threats made against him.
Huntress Takes
All
is the third book in The Huntress
Chronicles series. We learn a little
more about Brig and her abilities. Duncan has his own specialties as well and
they come into play later.
The
chemistry between Brig and Duncan is immediate and they are hot once they get
together. However, sometimes that
chemistry tends to distract both from the danger against Duncan.
Pamela
seemed to be a stereotypical gold-digger, but some of the other secondary
characters were interesting and one was funny.
I had to laugh at some of the antics Crawford pulled as well. The story
is good, even though the bad guy is pretty evident. The way there are a few twists is interesting
and I loved the last confrontation as it was something I did not see coming at
all.
I
recommend The Huntress Chronicles be
read in order, though each book can be read alone.

No comments:
Post a Comment