Title: Strong
Enough
Author: Cardeno C.
Publisher:
Dreamspinner Press
Publisher URL: www.dreamspinnerpress.com
ISBN/BIN:
978-1-62798-052-4
Genre: {M/M}
Contemporary Series
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs
Reviewer: Dragon Minx
Emilio Sanchez might
only be twenty-two but he’s ready to settle down, just like the rest of his
siblings. When he spies math professor Spencer Derdinger at his family run
construction site, he’s smitten. The man of Emilio’s dreams is shy but they
still become involved quickly. That doesn’t mean Emilio has an easy time earning
Spencer’s trust because of his past hurt. The one thing Emilio knows is that being
with Spencer is what he wants and he’s willing to be patient.
After a bad breakup,
Spencer doesn’t trust easily and he rarely dates. When he’s approached by a
gorgeous, young construction worker he’s shocked, but he can’t deny his
attraction. For the first time in his life, he does the unexpected and takes
Emilio home and it changes his life. Instead of a one-night stand, Spencer has
the possibility of real love, if he can let go of his past and let Emilio into
his heart for the forever kind of future he longs for.
Strong Enough is the new release in the Family series by Cardeno C. Please note it’s a standalone, so the
books can be read in any order.
Okay. It’s
entertaining, sweet and charming. It’s a true story of opposites attract. Some
might say it’s cheesy or even sappy but I don’t care. I thoroughly enjoyed it
and couldn’t stop reading until I reached the end. Yes, there isn’t a lot of
outside conflict but poor Spencer is filled with enough personal angst to sink
a relationship without any help from the outside. Thankfully he has the ever
patient Emilio.
The author did a great
job developing the personalities and backgrounds of both men. The imagery is
good, the flow’s smooth and the emotions believable. Oh and the sex—steamy. I
can usually pick a favorite character but in this case, I can’t. I like them
both. I hope you like the book as much as I did.

No comments:
Post a Comment