Author: RaeLynn Blue
Publisher: Razor’s Edge Press
ISBN/BIN: 06557-02109
Genre: {M/F/M} Contemporary, I/R, Ménage
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amethyst Nymph
Tonya wanted to enhance her
marriage; she just hoped she was going about it the right way. After deciding on the right swing club, Tonya
was a bit nervous about going through with her plan. Things would change after this, and Tonya
could only hope it would be for the better.
Having Tonya as a wife brought
Kirby so much joy. He would do anything
to please the woman he adored, even if it meant sharing her with another
man. Though they’d agreed on everything,
Kirby did have one unmentioned detail about their night ahead. Hopefully Tonya isn’t too upset once she finds
out.
Tonya and Kirby are in love,
there’s no doubt about that. Kirby is very
secure in his marriage, which put my mind at ease. He knows that Tonya is doing this for them,
not just herself. I was amazed at how
understanding he was and I was glad he didn’t just leave things up in the
air. I liked the fact that he had a
plan. Understanding the third person
they invited into their love making made the ménage feel very natural. Though
it was explained, I was curious about the relationship between the two men and
about Kirby’s past. Swing for #3 is
a short story that brings two people closer together by adding a third. Readers will enjoy their encounter as much as
I did.

No comments:
Post a Comment