Title: Pack Rescue
Author: Gwen Campbell
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
Publisher
URL: www.jasminejade.com
ISBN/BIN: 9781419948688
Genre: {M/F/M}, Paranormal, Series
Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary
Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
Fina
is running after rogue werewolves killed her pack and raped her. She also made sure that they couldn’t profit
from their crimes. After ending up in Wyoming , she is given
sanctuary by the sheriff’s pack. Turns
out Fina is the mate to both the Sheriff and his brother.
The
first story in the Western Wolves
series, Pack Rescue, follows Fina as
she decides if she wants to continue running, or accept the offer of being the
alpha female as the mate to the alpha and beta of the pack she ends up with
after escaping from the rogues. Everyone
is very surprised to find that she and a young boy are the only survivors of
the pack in Tennessee .
Fina
is a strong woman that has a head on her shoulders and managed to hide the
pack’s assets from the rogue wolves. As
she slowly learns to trust Cutler and Nath, she worries about Ryan’s acceptance
since he is a male, though he is only five.
I loved how Cutler and Nath were so patient with her and Ryan,
especially when he acted out. There were
some funny moments when Fina had to prove her dominance to the women, as well
as Cutler and Nath’s reactions after they mated. The scene on the table is extremely hot.
There
are some wonderful secondary characters and I hope they make an appearance in
the future. Most were helpful to the new
family. The incident with Melissa at the school was interesting, and also
showed a lot about pack politics and hierarchy.
The way Fina’s situation was resolved involved a lot of pack politics
that included other packs.
I
am looking forward to future books in this series. This is also the first book by Ms. Campbell I
have read, and I will be looking for others to check out.
Publisher’s Note: Previously published as When A Pack Dies. The
book has been edited for Ellora’s Cave publication.

1 comment:
Thank you for taking the time to read my book, Amazon Nymph. I'm absolutely tickled you enjoyed it.
Gwen Campbell
Post a Comment