Title:
It’s Okay
Author:
AKM Miles
Publisher:
ManLoveRo mance Press
Publishers
URL: http://www.mlrbooks.com
ISBN/BIN:
MLR-1-02014-0311
Genre:
{M/M}, Contemporary, Mystery, Series
Rating:
4 Nymphs
Literary
Nymph Reviewer: Critter Nymph
Its
spring break and Gom is hoping to spend the time with his partner and
family. Problems arise, however, when
the young police officer is pulled into one emergency after another. Thankfully, his family and lover are there to
lend a hand.
It’s Okay is the latest addition to the Scarcity Sanctuary series. While the main couple in this newest story is
Gom and Casey, this is not a story about their relationship. In many ways, this is a family centered story
as many, if not all, of the Scarcity family show up. I loved seeing every one back together again
as the author does a wonderful job bringing the sense of family across. I loved how they are all there to help each
other regardless of what the problem is.
It’s not only the
Scarcity family that needs the occasional hand however. Soon Gom is called into duty and he finds
himself going undercover once again. The
cases he finds himself working on are intense, especially the first one. I could not believe the way Kade has been
treated and am glad that things worked out the way they did. The second case was a bit of a surprise, and
I hope we will be seeing more of Viho in the future.
It’s Okay is a
great addition to this series and one I am sure fans of the author will enjoy. I
absolutely loved the wedding/commitment scenes in this book and am sure many
others will as well. I would recommend reading this series in order,
for those new to it, so readers can get a strong grasp on the various
characters in the series.

No comments:
Post a Comment