Author: Aliyah Burke
Publisher: Totally Bound
ISBN/BIN: 9781784303143
Genre: {M/F} Contemporary, Multicultural
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amethyst Nymph
One month is the time Marine
Brent Agers has left to get himself together.
The pains in his body aren’t going away as fast as Brent wants and he’s
restless, so he hits the road. Brent
pulls into a small town, hoping he can relax in peace without being
disturbed. When he runs into a woman who
has him hot and bothered, Brent becomes more confused.
Life is good for Maya Brennan. Work, friends and pets keep her going. Her simple life becomes very complicated when
Brent shows up in her town and becomes her neighbor. He changed her life when they hooked up on
vacation in ways Maya never imagined.
But, Brent doesn’t seem to remember her and all the epic sex they had.
Memory comes crashing back to
Brent and he’s determined to rekindle things with the woman who’s given him
many sleepless nights. Maya tries, but
she can’t resist Brent’s charm. Things
heat up between the couple and they become acquainted as Brent’s month of leave
comes to an end. Brent is torn but he
knows he wants more than a fling, while Maya believes that a fling is all that
can happen between them. After some soul
searching on both parts, the couple gets the ending they deserve.
Maya and Brent’s past should have
made their reunion easy and magical.
Even though Brent didn’t remember Maya, he felt drawn to her. Of course Maya would be angry if her lover didn’t
remember her. Who wouldn’t be? I kept
waiting for the moment Brent would remember and I was anxious to see how he’d
handle it. It had me turning the pages
faster. I loved the small town vibe and
how everyone was so protective of Maya and she of them. But, Maya did issue an ultimatum to Brent
that had me disagreeing with her. I
don’t think she was fair in some of the demands she made of the man. I was wringing my hands, thinking the couple
could never work out this bump in the road and yet they did. Till
We Ain’t Strangers Any More is the third book in the Interludes series, but the first of the series that I have
read. Reading it as a stand alone was
not a problem, but obviously one can’t help but be curious about the previous
stories. Aliyah Burke never disappoints
with her characters or plots so I suggest for more fun, pick up the series.

No comments:
Post a Comment