Title: What’s
Your Poison?
Author: SA Welsh
Publisher: eXtasy
Books
Publisher URL: www.extasybooks.com
ISBN/BIN: 978-1-4874-0476-5
Genre: {M/M}
Paranormal Series
Rating: 3 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs
Reviewer: Dragon Minx
Jackal shifter Jake
has been spending long hours in his lab trying to find an antidote to the toxic
solution Trevor used against the Blood Moon Pack. When he finds an answer
against the blood poisoning and drugging smoke that affects so many, Jake calls
the mated pairs and vampire elders to take the first available doses. It’s exciting to know that he’s able to help
the couples complete their mate bond, but Jake’s farther away from being happy
than ever before. Doesn’t he deserve a mate too?
What’s Your Poison? is release five in the Blood
Moon Pack Alliance by SA Welsh.
I’ve liked Jake since
his introduction. I appreciate how his personality has been developed so far
and his dedication to his work—it’s importance to the plot line and the
characters in his world. I’ve been waiting for him to be the focus of his own
book—to get his mate and his happily-ever-after, but with this release I’ve
been sorely disappointed. It’s short and really more of a filler than a
full-fledged release in it’s on right. Poor Jake gets pages at the beginning
filled with vital details but then the focus shifts to the previous couples.
Then it’s all about them and lots of sex. There’s nothing more about Jake until
the unsatisfying and confusing epilogue. I certainly hope things become clearer
with the publication of the next release. This one left me feeling unhappy.

No comments:
Post a Comment