Title: Pact
Author: Viola Grace
Publisher: eXtasy Books
Publisher
URL: www.extasybooks.com
ISBN/BIN: 978-1-4874-0462-8
Genre: {M/F}, Sci-Fi, Space Opera, Series
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary
Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
Mila
is given no choice about becoming a volunteer as she is one of those with the
DNA from the Lrrko home world. The Familiar
assigned to her rejects her, so she ends up with someone else once she is on
Lrrko.
Pact is the 29th
book in the Terran Times Second Wave
series and is about another of the five women found to have Lrrko DNA. The story gave a little bit more information
about the Familiars and what happens to one that rejects a Bride after being
given the task bonding with her. I loved
the fact that Mila struck a bargain to get what she wanted when she realized
she had no choice about going to Lrrko.
Mila
is surprised that Elder Hrakin ends up being her familiar. It was fun
watching Mila learn more about herself on Lrrko and what she and Hrakin
could do. I was laughing out loud about
some of her antics, especially when she hacked into histories that even Hrakin
couldn’t access. I loved her response.
The
epilogue was a surprise and I loved it.
I hope there is more about that in the future. Things are getting real interesting with the
Lrrko and I’m looking forward to more in this series.

No comments:
Post a Comment