
Book Title: Channeling Morpheus 3: Manikin
Author: Jordan Castillo Price
Publisher: Changeling Press
Publisher URL: http://www.changelingpress.com/
ISBN: 978-1-59596-419-9
Genre: Paranormal/Vampire/Gay/Action and Adventure
Nymph Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Author: Jordan Castillo Price
Publisher: Changeling Press
Publisher URL: http://www.changelingpress.com/
ISBN: 978-1-59596-419-9
Genre: Paranormal/Vampire/Gay/Action and Adventure
Nymph Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Satyr Vael
Michael has possibly met his match. Marushka is a female vampire with a penchant for… dolls. And she’s pegged Michael as her next one. Michael’s slipped her a drug to knock her out, but not before she shaved him head to toe. Stuck in what is increasingly becoming a nightmare, can Michael count on Wild Bill to save him?
Manikin, the third installment of the Channeling Morpheus series, is classic in its eeriness. Marushka really is a twisted vampire with a warped mind to rival anything one might encounter in a psychological horror movie. The sickeningly sweet way she acts toward Michael is spine-tingling, to say the least.
In this one, I have to say that I’ve read one of THE hottest sex scenes I’ve seen in a long, long time. Michael taking Wild Bill? WOW.
If you enjoyed the first two books in this series, you will absolutely love Manikin.
Michael has possibly met his match. Marushka is a female vampire with a penchant for… dolls. And she’s pegged Michael as her next one. Michael’s slipped her a drug to knock her out, but not before she shaved him head to toe. Stuck in what is increasingly becoming a nightmare, can Michael count on Wild Bill to save him?
Manikin, the third installment of the Channeling Morpheus series, is classic in its eeriness. Marushka really is a twisted vampire with a warped mind to rival anything one might encounter in a psychological horror movie. The sickeningly sweet way she acts toward Michael is spine-tingling, to say the least.
In this one, I have to say that I’ve read one of THE hottest sex scenes I’ve seen in a long, long time. Michael taking Wild Bill? WOW.
If you enjoyed the first two books in this series, you will absolutely love Manikin.
No comments:
Post a Comment