
Title: Necessary Evil: The Two of Wands
Author: Mychael Black
Publisher: Torquere Press
Publisher URL: http://www.torquerebooks.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60370-624-7
Genre: Paranormal, Vampires, M/M/M
Nymph Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Chocolate Minx
Triarius returns to Wales, troubled by information he received while in Rome concerning crimes committed by his son Aldrich. Upon learning this news, Lance is upset with his lover for not telling him about the son before now, yet Lance can understand the sadness in Triarius for the coming justice he must dispense. Arriving days later, Apollonius is introduced to Lance; and immediately Lance knew that this was a man Triarius still loved. What Lance could not understand is why he desired Apollonius also.
Necessary Evil: The Two of Wands is the sequel to Sight Unseen and part of the Inferi Brotherhood/Romanorum series. In this episode, more of the vampire hierarchy is revealed with a hint of coming events. Mychael Black also includes the most tantalizing and well-constructed love scenes written in this series, made all the more sensual by the emotional connection of the characters. I enjoyed this installment immensely.
Author: Mychael Black
Publisher: Torquere Press
Publisher URL: http://www.torquerebooks.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60370-624-7
Genre: Paranormal, Vampires, M/M/M
Nymph Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Chocolate Minx
Triarius returns to Wales, troubled by information he received while in Rome concerning crimes committed by his son Aldrich. Upon learning this news, Lance is upset with his lover for not telling him about the son before now, yet Lance can understand the sadness in Triarius for the coming justice he must dispense. Arriving days later, Apollonius is introduced to Lance; and immediately Lance knew that this was a man Triarius still loved. What Lance could not understand is why he desired Apollonius also.
Necessary Evil: The Two of Wands is the sequel to Sight Unseen and part of the Inferi Brotherhood/Romanorum series. In this episode, more of the vampire hierarchy is revealed with a hint of coming events. Mychael Black also includes the most tantalizing and well-constructed love scenes written in this series, made all the more sensual by the emotional connection of the characters. I enjoyed this installment immensely.
3 comments:
Ohh! Thank you!! :D
You know I want more of this trio, I could feel the love, fantastic episode.
Hehe!! I probably will do more. I love them too much to stop. LOL
Post a Comment