Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Incognito Stroke of Midnight


Title: Incognito Stroke of Midnight
Author: Madison Layle & Anna Leigh Keaton
Publisher: Cobblestone Press
Publisher URL: http://www.cobblestone-press.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60088-336-1
Genre: BDSM
Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Scandalous Minx

Tara hits on a mysterious Special Ops Marine on his way back to the Middle East. She has no idea where he’s headed, but she knows she wants him in her bed before the Stroke of Midnight. As a Marine, his career has shown him things that would scar most, but now he knows it’s time to leave the Marines behind. Tara sparks his interest and gives him a parting gift he won’t forget.

My hat is off to Madison Layle & Anna Leigh Keaton on this short story. I hope I’m not giving anything away, but it never dawned on me just how mysterious the male character actually was. I know this is leading into Incognito 11, and I’m already biting at the bit to get to the next installment. Incognito Stroke of Midnight adds suspense and a steamy erotic encounter to ensure you’ll be wanting more. I definitely loved reading this story. Those who have enjoyed the series so far will be seeking a cold drink and the next episode of Tara and her Marine’s adventure.

No comments: