
Title: On the Ragged Edge of the World
Author: Jamie Craig
Publisher: Amber Allure
Publisher URL: http://www.amberquill.com/AmberAllure/
ISBN: 978-1-60272-542-3
Genre: {M/M} Dark Werewolf Paranormal
Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Mystical Nymph
Hunting rogue werewolves, as an agent for the elite Argenti organization, has been Darren Summer’s job for fifteen years. At least until recently, when the leader of his Argenti family nearly killed him and thrust Darren into the arms of powerful pack Alpha, Aden Richter. Neither man can deny the overwhelming passion they feel for the other, but that doesn’t make everyday life any easier for Darren. He’s an ex-Argenti hunter and his new pack doesn’t like him and wants him gone.
When a ‘friend’ contacts him, Darren learns that there’s a major pack power struggle on the horizon and Aden and his wolves are directly in the line of fire in the pending conflict. What does that mean for Darren? What is his place in the pack, and will Aden’s wolves accept him as something other than the Alpha’s bedmate? As the tension and danger, inside and outside the pack, mounts Darren must prove himself worthy to stand by Aden’s side in the vicious battle to stop an unstable wolf bent on revenge.
On The Ragged Edge of the World is the sequel to Calendar Boys October: A Trick Of Silver by author Jamie Craig. While this well written tale is enjoyable as a stand-alone release, a much better understanding of the characters and the ongoing storyline will occur if read in the order written.
I’m not much of a gusher, but I’d be less than honest if I didn’t admit upfront that I truly enjoyed this werewolf paranormal tale. What’s not to like? It has everything needed to make a story great…intriguing primary characters, a well-paced and constructed plot, conflict, death, betrayal, deceit, outright lies, pack unrest, a couple of good fights, in and out of wolf form and earth-shattering sex between two men who can’t get enough of each other. I admit that I liked these two guys when they were first introduced as adversaries in A Trick of Silver, but I love them as a couple, watching as they struggle to work through their internal and external pack problems. Add in several great secondary characters that play vital roles and a couple of out-of-control, crazy werewolves bent on taking over and you have a story meant to take up residence in your keeper file.
This well written book is one I didn’t want to end, even while I wanted to know how the two talented authors who make up the Jamie Craig writing team were going to do just that. Ladies, this reader would love to see another release showing how Darren, Aden and the packs cope with the mess left behind by Oliver and Paul. Hint….Hint!
Author: Jamie Craig
Publisher: Amber Allure
Publisher URL: http://www.amberquill.com/AmberAllure/
ISBN: 978-1-60272-542-3
Genre: {M/M} Dark Werewolf Paranormal
Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Mystical Nymph
Hunting rogue werewolves, as an agent for the elite Argenti organization, has been Darren Summer’s job for fifteen years. At least until recently, when the leader of his Argenti family nearly killed him and thrust Darren into the arms of powerful pack Alpha, Aden Richter. Neither man can deny the overwhelming passion they feel for the other, but that doesn’t make everyday life any easier for Darren. He’s an ex-Argenti hunter and his new pack doesn’t like him and wants him gone.
When a ‘friend’ contacts him, Darren learns that there’s a major pack power struggle on the horizon and Aden and his wolves are directly in the line of fire in the pending conflict. What does that mean for Darren? What is his place in the pack, and will Aden’s wolves accept him as something other than the Alpha’s bedmate? As the tension and danger, inside and outside the pack, mounts Darren must prove himself worthy to stand by Aden’s side in the vicious battle to stop an unstable wolf bent on revenge.
On The Ragged Edge of the World is the sequel to Calendar Boys October: A Trick Of Silver by author Jamie Craig. While this well written tale is enjoyable as a stand-alone release, a much better understanding of the characters and the ongoing storyline will occur if read in the order written.
I’m not much of a gusher, but I’d be less than honest if I didn’t admit upfront that I truly enjoyed this werewolf paranormal tale. What’s not to like? It has everything needed to make a story great…intriguing primary characters, a well-paced and constructed plot, conflict, death, betrayal, deceit, outright lies, pack unrest, a couple of good fights, in and out of wolf form and earth-shattering sex between two men who can’t get enough of each other. I admit that I liked these two guys when they were first introduced as adversaries in A Trick of Silver, but I love them as a couple, watching as they struggle to work through their internal and external pack problems. Add in several great secondary characters that play vital roles and a couple of out-of-control, crazy werewolves bent on taking over and you have a story meant to take up residence in your keeper file.
This well written book is one I didn’t want to end, even while I wanted to know how the two talented authors who make up the Jamie Craig writing team were going to do just that. Ladies, this reader would love to see another release showing how Darren, Aden and the packs cope with the mess left behind by Oliver and Paul. Hint….Hint!
No comments:
Post a Comment