
Title: Wind Howl
Author: Vonna Harper
Publisher: Loose Id
Publisher URL: http://www.loose-id.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60737-420-6
Genre: {M/F} Shape-shifter Paranormal
Rating: 3 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Cipher Prose Nymph
Carlan Nashel and Brett Schneider went their separate ways long ago after choosing different paths to travel. An accident that costs Carlan’s brother and Brett’s good friend, Skye, his life brings the two lovers back together again in a form neither thought could possibly exist.
I found Wind Howl an over-all enjoyable short read of two young lovers forced to go their separate ways in life because of immaturity and the impossibility to understand that choices are not always black and white.
However, the heated scenes between the now older and wiser couple were a little awkward for me because of Skye’s ethereal, but real, presence during very intimate moments. I also felt a little misled that this novella was considered a shape-shifter novella. Those two points aside, I liked the way the story shows how suppressed feelings and inner issues are better out in the open than bottled up inside.
Author: Vonna Harper
Publisher: Loose Id
Publisher URL: http://www.loose-id.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60737-420-6
Genre: {M/F} Shape-shifter Paranormal
Rating: 3 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Cipher Prose Nymph
Carlan Nashel and Brett Schneider went their separate ways long ago after choosing different paths to travel. An accident that costs Carlan’s brother and Brett’s good friend, Skye, his life brings the two lovers back together again in a form neither thought could possibly exist.
I found Wind Howl an over-all enjoyable short read of two young lovers forced to go their separate ways in life because of immaturity and the impossibility to understand that choices are not always black and white.
However, the heated scenes between the now older and wiser couple were a little awkward for me because of Skye’s ethereal, but real, presence during very intimate moments. I also felt a little misled that this novella was considered a shape-shifter novella. Those two points aside, I liked the way the story shows how suppressed feelings and inner issues are better out in the open than bottled up inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment