Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dragon Kin: Ferret You!


Title: Dragon Kin: Ferret You!
Author: Celia Kyle
Publisher: Changeling Press
Publisher URL: http://www.changelingpress.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60521-324-8
Genre: {M/F} Paranormal, Humor & Satire
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amethyst Nymph

Over the years, Egan has been rejected more times than he can count, by the same woman. The dragon in him is bound and determined to claim its mate, regardless of what she says. Eventually, he knows Mireya has to say yes. Doesn’t she?

Mireya wants Egan; there is no doubt about it. However, she has her reasons for not succumbing to his charm and paralyzing good looks. When Egan changes his methods to wear her down, the walls Mireya erected around her heart fall like a house of cards.

Though I haven’t read the other books in the Dragon Kin series, I certainly will after the brief look I got into Egan’s chase of Mireya. That dragon melted my heart with the depth of his love for his soul mate and his determination to never give up. At the beginning, I just couldn’t help wondering if Mireya was a few sips short of a full glass for turning Egan away. Seeing how frustrated he was made for some mighty cute moments that only made me cheer for Egan more. Dragon Kin: Ferret You! is undoubtedly an adorable love story that will leave you feeling warm and fuzzy.

No comments: