
Title: Longfellow Seduced
Author: Violet Summers
Publisher: Loose-Id
Publisher URL: http://www.loose-id.com/
ISBN: 978-1-59632- 988-1
Genre: {M/F} Paranormal
Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
Silas and Magnus have discovered that someone is taking money from them through their club accounts. Because they aren’t experts, Silas ends up calling on the Longfellows to help them out. The Longfellows are basically the police for the paranormal society.
Prudence is a forensic accountant, who also has a talent for putting together puzzles that others find impossible to solve. Magnus and Prudence are not prepared for the attraction and heat they generate around each other. Prudence soon discovers the thief is someone from Magnus and Silas’ past.
Longfellow Seduced looks into the vampire and paranormal world a little differently. Ms. Summers brings you right into the story as you sympathize with Prudence about being attracted to a bad boy that also has some redeeming qualities. The author slowly peels back layers of each character and I felt I could identify a little with all of them. I would keep ice on hand as you read the scenes between Magnus and Prudence. There are a few twists that will keep your interest throughout. It is also clear from some threads of the storyline and secondary characters that this will be an interesting series. I am looking forward to learning more about the Longfellows.
Publisher's Note: This book contains content that some readers may find objectionable such as dubious consent.
Author: Violet Summers
Publisher: Loose-Id
Publisher URL: http://www.loose-id.com/
ISBN: 978-1-59632- 988-1
Genre: {M/F} Paranormal
Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
Silas and Magnus have discovered that someone is taking money from them through their club accounts. Because they aren’t experts, Silas ends up calling on the Longfellows to help them out. The Longfellows are basically the police for the paranormal society.
Prudence is a forensic accountant, who also has a talent for putting together puzzles that others find impossible to solve. Magnus and Prudence are not prepared for the attraction and heat they generate around each other. Prudence soon discovers the thief is someone from Magnus and Silas’ past.
Longfellow Seduced looks into the vampire and paranormal world a little differently. Ms. Summers brings you right into the story as you sympathize with Prudence about being attracted to a bad boy that also has some redeeming qualities. The author slowly peels back layers of each character and I felt I could identify a little with all of them. I would keep ice on hand as you read the scenes between Magnus and Prudence. There are a few twists that will keep your interest throughout. It is also clear from some threads of the storyline and secondary characters that this will be an interesting series. I am looking forward to learning more about the Longfellows.
Publisher's Note: This book contains content that some readers may find objectionable such as dubious consent.
No comments:
Post a Comment