Thursday, December 10, 2009

Haulin' Hawg


Title: Haulin' Hawg
Author: Lena Austin
Publisher: Changeling Press
Publisher URL: http://www.changelingpress.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60521-302-6
Genre: {M/M} Paranormal, BDSM
Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Scandalous Minx

Barkus, Kansas may seem like just another small town to some, but to Loren, it’s home and where he left his heart six months prior. He’s ready to take his relationship with BD to a completely new level.

BD has plans of his own, including a long promised experience of erotic play that is sure to have both men howling when he’s done. Will Santa bring the men coal or something more fruitful this Christmas holiday?

Haulin' Hawg is Lena Austin’s sequel to Bad Dawg and firmly cemented this author on my list of favorites. The setting and storyline development are perfect, as always. I’m still not sure how she knew to incorporate my favorite John Wayne movie into this story, but I was humming along and imagining I was the old woman handing BD a stick saying, “here’s a nice stick for the young fella.” The scene was priceless and truly made this story unforgettable. It was nice to see my favorite prairie dog learn how to “speak” when it was time to have his say. I know if there is by chance another opportunity to read about the couple, I’ll be the first in line to read the next story. For those who like their holiday theme stories served up with humor and spicy sex that will have you aching for your own biker, this one’s for you!

2 comments:

Lena Austin said...

LOL!! I also love "The Quiet Man." Thank you for recognizing the reference and the lovely review.

Scandalous Minx said...

You're more than welcome! Thanks for another great read.