Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Stalked By Love


Title: Stalked By Love
Author: Brenda Williamson
Publisher: Liquid Silver
Publisher URL: http://www.liquidsilverbooks.com/
ISBN: 978-1-59578-617-3
Genre: {M/F} Suspense
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Goddess Minx

Holly is tormented with nightmares of a stalker, visions of a lover, and drowning, which leaves her desperate for answers. She decides to take a chance and indulge in a one-time affair with a total stranger. All she wants to do is forget about everything wrong with her life and to have a moment of pleasure before reality settles back in. When she falls for Lark and finds he feels the same way, can they have a life together?

Lark needs to know that Holly remembers him from their past lives and he only wants to keep her safe. After trying to move on with his life, and failing badly, he needs to stop resisting the fact that she is his soul mate. Without his knowledge, he puts into motion the danger to the two of them. He tries to separate himself from her; only to accept the fact that he needs to be close to protect her.

Stalked By Love is a short novella, but packed with plenty of mysterious and eventful happenings. The two main characters are not what I expected, but I found myself hoping that they would be able to form a bond together. It was interesting at how each time the stalker would supposedly appear, there is never more than a dark description given. Ms. Williamson did a remarkable job of writing of lost love, reincarnation and blistering hot sex scenes with a twist. The way the plot unfolded made it more believable for me and left me checking all unusual sounds. LOL I won’t give away the ending here, only that I really enjoyed reading this story, and I hope you do, too.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the story :-)

Anonymous said...

Brenda, you are very welcome, and the pleasure was all mine! You did a fantastic job.