
Title: Ice Man
Author: KyAnn Waters
Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Publisher URL: http://www.jasminejade.com/
ISBN: 9781419925238
Genre: {M/M} Contemporary, Paranormal
Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Scandalous Minx
Rowan enjoys being a blood slave. Giving blood and receiving unimaginable decadent sex from Theron is well worth every moment or it was until he met Brett. While Brett’s strength reminds Rowan of Theron, the similarity dies there. Brett gives Rowan a glimpse of what a real relationship could be like, and Rowan knows there’s no turning back. Can Theron and Rowan make a clean break or will there be consequences for ending the contract?
Ice Man is the first book in KyAnn Waters’ new series Blood Slaves. Rowan knows that Theron was the bridge to a safer existence and while he doesn’t want to hurt the vampire, he’s not willing to sacrifice his chance at happiness to appease him. I loved that about his character. He was strong-willed and willing to step out of faith to have what he wanted most. Brett’s past made his initial reaction to his new development with Rowan understandable. Contending with a bond built over years ruffled his feathers, but it made Brett step out of his shell and try harder to win Rowan over. Ms. Waters began the series off nicely and I’m looking forward to reading the next book, Iron Man.
Author: KyAnn Waters
Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Publisher URL: http://www.jasminejade.com/
ISBN: 9781419925238
Genre: {M/M} Contemporary, Paranormal
Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Scandalous Minx
Rowan enjoys being a blood slave. Giving blood and receiving unimaginable decadent sex from Theron is well worth every moment or it was until he met Brett. While Brett’s strength reminds Rowan of Theron, the similarity dies there. Brett gives Rowan a glimpse of what a real relationship could be like, and Rowan knows there’s no turning back. Can Theron and Rowan make a clean break or will there be consequences for ending the contract?
Ice Man is the first book in KyAnn Waters’ new series Blood Slaves. Rowan knows that Theron was the bridge to a safer existence and while he doesn’t want to hurt the vampire, he’s not willing to sacrifice his chance at happiness to appease him. I loved that about his character. He was strong-willed and willing to step out of faith to have what he wanted most. Brett’s past made his initial reaction to his new development with Rowan understandable. Contending with a bond built over years ruffled his feathers, but it made Brett step out of his shell and try harder to win Rowan over. Ms. Waters began the series off nicely and I’m looking forward to reading the next book, Iron Man.
4 comments:
Thank you so much for the review!
KyAnn
I have been drooling over these covers. So this review is yum! I am definitely in for a GREAT READ!
hmmm. forgive if this is a repeat. BUT I do love these covers on KyAnn's series. So reading this now, I know I am in for a great read! THANKS.
You're welcome KyAnn. Talk about a group of yummy men. I just finished reading Iron Man and I'm so ready to see who comes next...
Post a Comment