Monday, January 25, 2010

Maggie’s Ménage


Title: Maggie’s Ménage
Author: Lacey Thorn
Publisher: Total E Bound
Publisher URL: http://www.total-e-bound.com/
ISBN: 978-1-907280-84-9 (Audio)
Genre: {M/M/F} Contemporary Erotica
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Cipher Prose Nymph

Maggie has spent her entire life trying to earn her father’s attention. Finally, a degrading demand from him opens her eyes to the fact that his company means more to him than she.

Alex and Patrick have been friends for a long time. Now PI’s, they are on a case to investigate the notorious Dom Houston.

A case of mistaken identity leads Maggie, Alex and Patrick not only to a heated encounter but to an unexpected outcome, as well.

Maggie’s Ménage was my first experience with an audio book. I found the narrator’s voice to be clear, concise and easy to understand. It went along at a nice pace, not too slow or too fast. I was able to multitask as I listened to the story quite easily. The only con I found with the audio format was that I couldn’t figure out a way to return to a certain point in the story if I had to stop it.

Overall, I enjoyed Maggie’s Ménage. The characters were well written and developed; the storyline was adequately descriptive for a short story and the ultimate outcome caught me a little by surprise—which is always a plus. The sex scenes were hot and brought out their individual feelings nicely.

I would recommend Maggie’s Ménage to anyone who likes a spicy ménage read with a happy ending.

No comments: